DAY 47 

Third day on the road from Cassoday to Eureka. Reba’s in good shape and on her own accord pulls hard against powerful head-winds (30mph gusting to 45!). We make good time and fortunately Reba only had to pull for half a day (which was probably more like a full day when one factors in the wind). On reaching Eureka, I did not enter town but instead drove gravel roads that skirted town until I found a campsite in the ditch with good grass, but no more had I unhooked Reba then a man named Clark came and said he had a set of pens just up the road about 200 yards and I was welcome to stay there. So I moved to Clark’s pens, and it was exactly what I needed for a list of important reason that I will not tell just yet but rather, what is important is that God was meeting my needs not generally but specifically, very specifically (more on this later). Clark stopped by after a while and gave me an excellent bale of brome hay for Reba. Thank you Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment