DAY 23 

Before the rains came, I set Reba up in a situation where she could not make a pigsty in the city park of Alta Vista. I then walked to the café in town for lunch, I did not try to engage the folks there in conversation because I had a job to do that day and my mind was set on that job (more about that later). So when I paid my bill, I asked the waitress if I could pass out cards, and she said yes, so I walked to the tables where the men were sitting, looked each man in the eye and asked him if I could give him a card, and all said yes, and I said thank you, so I gave cards to everyone.

I spent the day transferring Facebook post into the Faith March Website www.faithmarch.com (a website that was later lost but fortunately I had the original post on FB and could recopy them which I am doing now, many years later). 


No comments:

Post a Comment