DAY 46 


I like old stone ruins (and some concrete ruins), day 2 on the road from Cassoday to Eureka.


This place had been dry as a bone, and therefore I could not have passed though it had God not put out plenty of water just a few days before (7 inches of rain I hear)!

Wild horses, way out there. Reba is looking at them. I thought this was awesome until a fellow told me how much our government is paying big ranchers to let those horses roam their land. There are strings attached to these sort of deals, even if the strings are invisible, they are there, and result in a little more dependence on big government and big business, a slow but sure erosion of our freedom until our freedom is no more. Again and again I will say; only God can set us free, so if we want freedom, we must come together as a people, turn away from the godless world, and follow Him like our pioneer fathers and mothers.


This is Roger who lives at the first dwelling I’ve seen in nearly 20 miles! The house use to be the general store in the town of Lapland (now gone), and the small wooden shed still standing next door was the post office.


Another excellent campsite courtesy of (I’m not sure of her first name but I believe it is Lidia). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment