DAY 73 

Text Post: DAY 73: LAST DAY; weather turning for the worse, cold wind from the north. A reporter came to get a story, I apologized for not having time, I had to get my camp down and be ready for my ride. The reporter seemed to understand; he showed me a story from the Peabody paper and asked if he could use info from it, and I said that was okay. Dale, my good friend and fellow wagoneer arrived with truck and trailer, and I was home that afternoon. Thank you Dale! Driveway full of stuff to put away; got it all done as darkness fell, and was inside when the bottom dropped out of the weather. Thank you Lord!


TO EVERYONE WHO STEPPED FORWARD DURING FAITH MARCH, THANK YOU! It would not have been possible without you, but you did step forward, and you proved that we are a good people with a great gift worth holding on to! 

THANK YOU, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU! 




NOTE April 29, 2024: After completing this horse and wagon mission in 2013, I fixed up an old truck and horse trailer, and Reba and I spent the following years traveling on the weekends to small towns in Kansas where we walked the streets together, gave rides to children, spoke with their parents, and handed out my my booklet, AMERICA'S FAITH FRONTIER. Also during this time, I witnessed the continued erosion of rural and small town America. It is sad to see it slipping away. Perhaps subconsciously, it has compelled me to write the book I've been working on for the past 4 & 1/2 years. My first novel (a three book trilogy). I hope to have it done soon. A big story about a family that suffers disaster and finds themselves on the verge of extinction. An uplifting story about rebuilding with faith. And near the end, one of the story's main characters says,

 "There is no going back but, with God, there is always a way home." 


Although not well known, this FAITH MARCH 2013 blog/journal and the one before (FAITH MARCH 2012) have grown in popularity. Presently, people around the world are visiting them. A few thousand visits every month and growing! And this just goes to show that, when we walk in faith, God does not waste our steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment