DAY 67 

This is my camp on the edge of LeRoy, KS, Thanks Giving Day. This morning after breakfast, my phone rang! Yeah, I thought it was broken, but it is not completely broken. It has no screen, but people can still call me. It was my good Amish friend Norman calling to see how I was getting along. After a nice conversation with Norman, I went to the library to use the WiFi (outside). Later I took Reba for a ride and, as she walked on the pavement, I could hear one of her shoes was coming loose (they make a different sound when they’re loose), so I got off to check, and sure enough, her left rear shoe was just beginning to loosen but not very bad. I took her home. It was nightfall anyway, so I got in my tent and napped, then walked to the library for another round of WiFi at about 8pm, then back to my camp where I ate apples and cheese, etc…in my tent, and went to bed at 11pm which is really late for on the trail!

Text Post: DAY 67: FEELING THANKFUL FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, and being away from home and alone on this Thanks Giving will make being home for Christmas all the better! Wishing everyone a happy Thanks Giving! May God send you many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment