DAY 30 

Reba sleeping in Wilsey City Park, tied to a basketball goal, her feet twitching like a sleeping dog. I had to move her between her pen and two basketball goals today to keep her from destroying the turf, and I think I did a pretty good job of it, plus she had a great rest day, lots of good food and sleep. 


My camp in the City Park of Wilsey, mostly packed up in photo and ready to move. I had got up at 5am and was ready to roll at 9am, but after speaking with Ron and discovering that I could get wifi right there in the city park’s shelter house, and what with Marci’s offer to let me stay at an empty house that she owned with a large fenced in yard for Reba hardly a block from the park; I decided it was a perfect day to finish the online transfer work. No one asked me to move from the park, but I could tell that Reba was going to do serious damage to the lawn. It was a good day to do the online transfer work, I figured I could do that work while everyone in town was at work, and hopefully by the time kids and mom’s and dad’s were getting home, I’d have the wagon ready to roll for another round of giving rides and speaking with folks. So I sat in the shelter-house at the park and worked all day. And I got the transfer work done! Yee-haw! Then, by the time I got the wagon unloaded and set up at Marci’s, and got a bite to eat at Bob’s, it was dark, so no rides tonight, but perhaps on the following day. I was glad to get the online transfer work done.


Text Post: DAY 30: I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO RON, who came by the park this morning, made me feel welcome, and gave me some information that I just happened to be needing (funny how the Lord works). Thank you Ron!

Text Post: DAY 30: I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOT OUT TO JEYNESE, who brought a bail of alfalfa to my camp in the park this morning, what a great treat for Reba. Alfalfa is good medicine for horses, and Reba loves it. Thank you Jeynese!

Text Post: DAY 30: I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT TO BOB, who brought lunch to my camp today, and then invited me to his house for supper (his house looks out over the park), and helped me haul water in his truck to my new camp. Thank you Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment