DAY 66 

This is Allison who is a friend of Bill, my friend from our hometown of Ottawa, KS. Bill called Allison and asked her to check on me. He told Allison I was camped on the NW edge of town, and low-and-behold, when Allison looked out her window, she could just see my orange tent! She came just as I was finishing breakfast and offered me the use of her home as a place to rest, work, eat, however she could help. So I went to Allison’s and worked on my journal, putting down what God has shown me though the people and though nature and by speaking to my heart. Allison did my laundry and fed me a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner complete with Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and my choice of pie for desert. Thank you Allison, and God bless you for your kindness! And thank you Bill! Is this story amazing or what! God is just waiting to show us what he can do with our faith, and see how He is using us to prove it! 

This is Bruce and his granddaughter who came by the LeRoy Public Library to say howdy (I had returned to my camp from Allison’s at 3:30 to fed and water Reba and Jill before walking to the library where I continued my journal work). Thank you again Bruce!

This is, Chance. He’s playing a game on the computer, working like crazy on the keyboard in a game where kids work together to build a bio-sustainable power plant using solar power, etc... And I think that is alright! Chance and I were working at the same table in the library, and after Bruce came by and visited, Chance asked me if I was actually traveling by horse and wagon, and I said yes. Chance then told me about these hand-warmer packets that can be put in a person’s gloves to keep hands warm. I told chance about my mission and gave him a card. Thank you Chance for the info on the hand-warmer packets!


Text Post: DAY 66: Tomorrow is, Thanksgiving Day. It will be a rest day for me. I haven't had a rest day yet (I work on my journal while my animals rest, and that is okay). I am very grateful to have gotten to do this mission, which is not quite over yet. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment