DAY 27 

Snow falling at Lenox’s place. Huge snowflakes! Most melted as soon as it hit the ground. Ron, a friend of Lenox, brought me breakfast from the Saddler Rock Café in town (Council Grove), and it was delicious! Lenox then proceeded to feed me all day long, all kinds of homemade food, extra ordinarily good food, and I was stuffed, and that was good because I had lost a lot of weight, in fact, when Ben and Briar let me use their bathroom to shave in Alta Vista, and I saw myself in the mirror without a shirt, I was shocked, so the Lord was making sure I gained some weight back. While I ate and worked on the computer, Lenox’s friends stopped by to visit throughout the day and told stories and jokes, and Lenox told a few stories about growing up horse farming. I talked with the men and worked on the computer both, I was still working on transferring post from Facebook to faithmarch.com, but a bad internet connection caused me to lose an afternoons work, and that was highly frustrating especially when I already felt like the online transfer work was taking too much of my time, but then again, I’ve had small town folks as far away as Florida tell me that I have reached them, and they are following my progress, and telling their friends about Faith March. It is important to bring the online folks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment